View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 09:04 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbaron101 View Post
damn you simond!!! lol!! you only given me another really good option! Im already split between the Hanlin, Sony and Cybook! I just looked at the asus and may have to add it to my list, especially as it also far more easy to buy that than any of the others.
For viewing comic books, you will find the 505 better then the Gen3 due to the 8 shades you get with the 505 vs. the 4 shades on the Gen3.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote