View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 02:49 AM   #2
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
On the Look & Feel page: "Disable font rescaling" and then add your own styling.

I use Tweak ePub to replace the calibre generated stylesheet.css with my own standard version but you could probably use the CSS box on the Look & Feel page.

For paragraphs I use: P { font-family:sans-serif; font-size:0.79167em; text-indent:1.5em; margin:0 }

This gives a small but readable size on Sony PRS-300 reader which scales well to Medium and Large. I also add styles for H1, H2, etc.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote