View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 05:12 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
I've decided not to give my old K1 away for now, but now I'm kind of stuck with what to do with it. What would be the best way to store it long term? I could plug it in to an out of the way outlet and let it sit on charging, or turn the power off and pack it back up in its box and put in on the bookshelf.

Anyone have any idea on what's the best for long-term storage?
I use mine as my master non-computer storage. Since it can use an 8GB SD Card (some have used 16GB), I can store a lot of books on it.

I automatically download all my Kindle books to my K1 and from time to time I plug it in to Calibre and run the DRM removal plug-in.

I'll always have my K1.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote