View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 04:12 AM   #12
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
I very much like the touchscreen on my PRS700. After a year, I've yet to see a single fingerprint. Its responsiveness to swipes is better if you swipe with the back of a fingernail rather than a fingertip, though. Sometimes I'm a little bothered by the diminished contrast, but in good light it's fine.

I chose it mostly because of the lights, but they were a bit of a disappointment. I like having them for low-light reading, but for reading in the dark I prefer my Axim PDA with colored font on black.
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote