View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 09:39 AM   #118
JeremyZ
Addict
JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by mores View Post
started Verdant Skies yesterday, so I'm up for discussing that book as well!
I just started it yesterday, but I sure won't be ready to discuss it by Monday. I'll have to shield my eyes against spoilers.

BTW: my wife and I went to Vienna & Salzburg on vacation last year. Had the time of our lives. (I'm a Mozart fan, and she just loves to travel) You're lucky to live there mores! Stephansdom was breathtaking & St. Marx Cemetary was pretty spooky.
JeremyZ is offline   Reply With Quote