Thread: GUI Icons
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 03:42 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
GUI Icons

Where might I find the file that has the code which indicates which icon is used for the Yes/no custom columns? Or is it something that requires more than one file to coordinate? I am looking to change the choices in icons for yes/no so that I can cut down on icon rules.

I know its a lot of work thats pobably above my head, but I located the "ok" png file and just want to see where the code that controls it is located and try to make sense of it.

Last edited by Rellwood; 07-05-2017 at 03:47 PM.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote