View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 12:04 PM   #9
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
The problem with multi links is that the Sony reader will only refer back to the last link used; eg: If you go from the Index to chapter 1, the PRS-505 will (when clicking on Chapter 1) go back to the index.
I assume that when you are going to chapter 1 from chapter 2 (by pressing a 'previous chapter' link, Chapter 1 will refer back to chapter 2 (the 'previous chapter'- link).

Sometimes the reader works like this, sometimes not (in case when Chapter 1 has already been cross-linked with Index).

There's a lot I still don't understand, but what I've noted I write down here.

=X=, thanks for mentioning; I am currently (for reasons) home, and decided to spend the majority of my time learning about Ebooks.
It's nice to learn HTML as well. As soon as I'm able to work again, basic HTML editing could count as an experience on my CV , and making an e-book won't take up as much time to learn anymore.

*Edit: I've attached the first book of Genesis, for reference. The rest of the bible will follow the pattern of this book.*
Attached Files
File Type: lrf YLT - Genesis Edition.lrf (189.8 KB, 1038 views)

Last edited by ProDigit; 12-24-2008 at 12:35 PM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote