View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 12:52 AM   #68
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Well, Managed to get Calibre Webserver to work, with a few test files (90). It took a little bit of tinkering and hitting myself on the head for missing something so obvious a few times to get it working consistently.

The main problem I'm running into is that Stanza is crashing a lot, especially when trying to download books. Sometimes, its on the first book, others its on the 4th or 5th one, but the only thing certain is that its going to crash.

I've only been using the current release, so I'm wondering whether it was this crash prone earlier, or is it just this release.

Also, has anyone made use of the Bookshelf App. Is it more stable and offering an easier way to get a lot of books on and off? I; don't mind spending alittle money for something that I'll use a lot but want a few opinions first.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote