View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 06:17 PM   #28
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by conan50 View Post
I just ordered a cheap Acer 7 inch tablet to use with my two Chromecast TV's. ICS is hit-or-miss with the Chromecast. I have an Android phone on Jelly Bean and it works great with Chromecast, but needed a bigger screen.
BTW, after the Paperwhite making me mad enough to destroy it the other night, now it's working perfectly. Maybe some crazy intermittent problem, but I can't get it to freeze or act up now, so crossing my fingers it is going to behave.
Maybe the memory chip is wonky.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote