View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 05:05 PM   #21
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I think the op said his actually ran out of memory? Might make a difference. I don't own a kindle and my mother's broke so I bought her a T3 because she admired mine when she borrowed it so I can't actually check.

Helen
How fast you run out of storage space depends on how big your average ebook file is. The bigger a given file the more storage space you lose that could be used to store others. Apps (such as games) take up a lot of space too.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote