View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 03:30 PM   #30
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
It happened to work out fine for me, but 24 hours may be too short a time-frame... I usually only check out the "Updates" section once a week or so. It was pure lucky chance I happened to notice Marvin there on iPad 1 yesterday. A time-frame like 14 days should cover everyone.
I do not believe Kris intended for anyone to find it on the Apple store by accident. His intent was, I believe, to identify it in this forum only as a reward for those who support him in this forum.

See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=230758

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 01-06-2014 at 03:34 PM.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote