View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #143
RobFreundlich
Connoisseur
RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet with Calibre Companion and Moon+ Reader Pro
Rooted Fire, installed Play Store, bought CC 3, love it!

The title sums it up well. Over the long weekend I rooted my Fire, installed the Play Store, and purchased the latest CC. I absolutely love the grouping and grid (bookshelf) view features!

See my recent post about the #read column for one way the grouping feature has been helpful.

I've been using the grid view to clean up my library. I had a bunch of books that didn't have covers, or had the wrong covers. Using the grid view, it's easy for me to see when that's the case. I can then go to calibre on my computer, select the books, and get covers. I know I can do that in calibre as well, using the cover flow or grid view there, but it's somehow more comfortable for me to do the research portion on my Fire.
RobFreundlich is offline   Reply With Quote