View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 04:13 PM   #138
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Are you talking about the jacket? Calibre heavily processes the comments when it writes to the jacket to ensure a level of consist display. The raw comments don't have this advantage.
Hi Charles,

No, I never use Calibre's "jacket" feature. I am talking about Mantano's book details page, which is equivalent to CC's book details page. I have attached a screenshot from Mantano to show what I am talking about. The information shown on this page is not inside the book that can be read in the "reader" portion of Mantano. It's only in the OPF file. It shows bold, italics and centering.

So I was just wondering if perhaps Mantano was reading the OPF file to get its information, whereas CC gets the information from Calibre's database/content server? From a different source?

--Pat
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-03-15-38-37 -upload.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	110375  
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote