Thread: Indexeses
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 12:25 PM   #50
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetSlut View Post
<sigh> ...and the only reason things are proceeding at this rate is because you seem to be insisting that yours is the only worthwhile program out there, and can do no wrong.

I have a really simple premise here: I just want a tool to index things for me. I don't want it to convert stuff. I don't want it to corrupt my device. I don't want it to look like a blind three-year-old wrote the GUI, and I don't want it to perform like a mangy dog when it gets just 10k entries.

Honestly, if you can't do better than that, you should quit and go and become a bricklayer.
Try not to be rude, it gives people a higher opinion of your intelligence.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote