View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 02:58 AM   #1
silverzhao
Enthusiast
silverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesilverzhao makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle Touch
How to reset Read Timer on Kindle Touch

Hey, everyone! I find here about how to enable read timer on Kindle Touch, and now I'd like to reset the training time.

I've tried
Code:
;ReadingTimeReset
in search bar, which is said here for Kindle PaperWhite, but it doesn't work for Kindle Touch.

So, anyone knows how to do this for KT? Thanks!
silverzhao is offline   Reply With Quote