View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:37 PM   #21342
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'm walkin, yes indeed and I'm talkin bout you and me
I'm hopin that you'll come back to me, uh uh

I'm lonely as I can be, I'm waitin for your company
I'm hopin that you'll come back to me.

Whatcha gonna do when the well runs dry
you gonna run away and hide
I'm gonna be right by your side
for you, pretty baby, I'd even die.

I'm walkin, yes indeed and I'm talkin bout you and me
I'm hopin that you'll come back to me.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqs5gkyH930 )

Good (early) morning, all! 8:30 and I've already finished eating. Just sitting here with a second cup of East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea and waiting for the rush hour mass transit to slow down a bit before I hit the road into Kyoto. I'm planning on making a Double Loop today, twice the distance, twice the number of steep hills, and God willing twice the calorie burn. Less than three weeks until my paragliding class starts and I want to be more than ready. By walking along the mountain side in Kyoto, I've a constant supply of visual distractions to keep me from realizing that my body is falling apart from overwork. I almost wish I was in the Brecon Beacons doing 'Selection.' I wonder how old the oldest guy was who passed that?

A good alternative to those reusable tea filters (than need to be washed carefully each time) is the teapot sized non-woven paper filters, but filled with cup-size portions of tea. Plenty of room for the tea to swirl around, but just toss when finished. Perfect for lazy guys like me!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote