View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 05:08 AM   #12
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
I use a rooted nook touch and coolreader for reading. With coolreader I can define different areas to do what I want. So I can set what ever I like. It should be possible to do the same with Sony TRS1. But mostly I just disable the touch screen as I prefer to use the buttons and it stops accidental touches. I can remove the specs of dust etc without changing or loosing my place. Which as a former Hanlin V3 user I am in the habit of doing
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote