View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #5
H.P. Lovesauce
Word Herder
H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.H.P. Lovesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I thought I might look into the editing thing myself, but then I saw this:

"Note: If you do not have a presence on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, you are not taking your career seriously and GCP is not interested. 200 followers are required on each. Provide links to your social media and number of followers."

Whoops. That rules me out, I guess.

Edited to add this is NOT a criticism of GCP, just a sad comment on my reluctance to jump into the social networking arena.
I will use it as a criticism of GCP. They're basically saying, "If you can't shill for us to a large number of people, you're of no use to us." They sound like ruthless self-promoters, which isn't the style of many of us.
H.P. Lovesauce is offline   Reply With Quote