View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 09:28 AM   #70
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
My case came today. I really like it. It doesn't feel too cheap and it looks really nice for $6.99. The Screen protector is all right. I'll probably look for a better one as it's a little too big so it doesn't fit exactly but it does help the glossy part of the Fire. So I need a good anti-glare protector that does fit.

The case is a simple black cover. The Kindle Fire fits into two leather straps at the bottom (not elastic) and two elastic straps at the top. It fits in quite snugly. There is two pockets on the other side which I slid a cleaning cloth in one.

The interior is made of a very soft velvet material. It comes with an elastic band that keeps the case closed. The case feels nice and it doesn't add much weight to the Fire at all.

How long it will last I think depends on how well you take care of your things. For me it will work just fine for what I need.
That case looks nice. Up to $14.98 now. How is it when you fold the cover back to read/play with the fire?

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote