View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 01:58 PM   #6
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Have you read my BD tutorial?
Absolutely, Harry. I'd be lost without it. But now that I'm looking back over it again I see one possible mistake that I made. I used your instructions in Section 10 for adding a TOC to create all the notes and links for the book. But I see now that you state that when creating a link that you should "Make sure that you select only the exact words – none of the spaces before it, and not the "end of line" after it." A few of the links I made are complete sentences that spill over to the next line. I will instead try just the first few words and see if that helps.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote