View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 04:51 PM   #41
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjaybe View Post
Thanks for the comments. I'll work on that part.

Spoiler:
I'm trying to show the conflict between Annie's "traditional," "spiritual" heritage and the "modern" world, without being specific about what her heritage is. I don't want to exploit a particular culture. Do you think having her remember her people's past would be enough of a hint?

Ah, interesting!

Spoiler:
Yes. Particularly if it shed a little more light on the significance of the dream of the trees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjaybe View Post
BTW, I registered at your blog. Hurry up and let me in!-)
Yay. My first registree apart from my wife! Thanks.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote