View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #100
clittle
Zealot
clittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG4003 View Post
I did a reset with a paper clip and then plugged it into my computer again and now they are there. Thanks!

ETA: Does anyone know where you can get some decent magazine subscriptions for the Literati? Kobo doesn't have anything interesting.
I had the same issue once: books I loaded didn't appear. I did a hard restart (hold down the power button until it turns off and then restart. That made the books visible.
clittle is offline   Reply With Quote