View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 05:25 PM   #92
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
The only time I tried a straight file copy, it failed. I leave it to Calibre now.
I also only use the "send to device" on Calibre and have never had any problems with my Literati. I never thought to suggest this but now that you mention it, straight side-loading may be causing some problems for people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG4003 View Post
I did a reset with a paper clip and then plugged it into my computer again and now they are there. Thanks!
Glad to hear you got things straighted out!

Do you use Calibre? I think the above mentioned solution may have some merit.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote