View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 12:51 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtuned View Post
Hi Sirtel, thanks for the answer.

I've created virtual library "Russian Books" but when I add books they go automatically to the previous "All" window and there is none in the Russian Books library. How I can put them there?
'All' is the REAL llibrary. A 'virtual library' is just a filtered View of that.
The great feature of a VL, is it behaves as if it was separate.
EXAMPLE, DO NOT DO.
If you select All (ctrl-A) in a VL, then del all those go away (deleted) from the 'All' library, but not any that did not appear in the one you removed all the books.

Context Menus (when more than one item selected), have additional choices for All, or just the VL
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote