View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 04:52 PM   #93
arjaybe
Guru
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I hope for his sake that that's true, but his intense concern over the TOC, coupled with the distrust of electronic communication--for the everyday, I mean--seems to indicate some challenges.

(n.b.: BTW, I don't disagree that electronic communications are taken for granted by far too many people, and most have zero understanding of how they actually WORK. I'd be cautious myself about using email, etc., for anything confidential. But for everyday communication, well...)

Hitch
Yeah, the world is bigger and more dramatic for him than it is for most of the rest of us. From his letters, though, I can tell he's dealing with it. Getting help. Taking steps. Right now, I'd call him more eccentric than crazy. You've probably dealt with a few eccentric writers, eh?
arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote