View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 12:09 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
Last night I downloaded the epub of D H Lawrence, The Woman Who Rode Away (collection of short stories).

Very disappointed on finding this has no TOC, making it difficult to find my favourite stories (such as Sun).

Would be very grateful if someone could rectify this please.

EDIT: The book in question is here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=183222
I just had a quick look at this eBook and it does have a ToC. On your Libra 2. Tap in the middle of the screen at the bottom. Then tap the hamburger button (three lines) or the chapter title to get to the ToC.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote