Thread: OPF & guide
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 05:51 PM   #35
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Sorry about that, I'm having a rough day and this seems like such a trivial thing that I am amazed we ended up going 18 rounds over it.
You're absolutely right here. The rough day I can understand and I'm willing to forget this whole rather retarded thread and move on.

Quote:
I just didn't expect to have to spend hours arguing over it.
I honestly didn't see it as an argument. Honestly. I saw it as a polite discussion, like any number of others I've had the privilege of participating in here on MobileRead.

Quote:
As for getting Sigil and calibre to co-operate I'm all for it. In fact I have been planning to add a button to the calibre GUI to launch Sigil with the EPUB in the calibre database (making for a convenient workflow). With regards to that, I have some ideas about IPC I'd like to hash out with you, but perhaps over email. Just PM me your email address.
I'll do that right now.

And just for the record so nothing is left lingering... I've never had anything but the utmost respect for you Kovid. You have single-handedly made the whole e-book market pleasant for the everyday user. I personally would have never bought an ebook reading device if it weren't for calibre and your efforts.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote