View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 12:07 PM   #5
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I had a crash today after repairing several external links in my daughter's Sigil-built epub. It wasn't a big deal, since I can repeat the repair in fifteen minutes. It's an epub 2, and I am using 0.9.8 on Windows 7 professional.

She has two TOCs in the book, one with just the chapter titles, and a detailed TOC with subsections added. There are also two empty files, but Flight Crew doesn't seem to care about that. (She apparently does not have Flight Crew downloaded, nor does she have internet access to fetch it. We communicate by satellite email.)
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote