View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:29 PM   #112
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Are the drives quiet? Ever had any overheating issues? I own a Passport drive and I love the little thing but it's only 500GB. I'm looking at a My Book but I want to keep my option open. I have had internal WD Fail me but never an external. My 80GB WD drive though it whines loudly when I plug it in still works and it over 10 years old.
I have several portable ones in various capacities from the Seagate Expansion line. No noise, and I've never had any other issues with them, so I keep buying them.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote