View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 04:31 PM   #801
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@ixtab: I'm running on fumes here, it made me smile in a giddy/exhausted/drunk fashion . I fear the commit message is even worse ^^.

@kaznelson: Awesome! Glad to see that it worked .
Soûl, ou défoncé? En tout cas, pété - Bravo!!!

(Et moi, je suis jaloux maintenant... attends, je vais chercher une canette... la voilà) Ben, à la tienne!

Spoiler:

Not the most hilarious video ever, but still amusing... youtube really contains something for anything that you could ever search for (like, errm... "ninja parody")

ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote