View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 06:05 AM   #10
roycymru
Connoisseur
roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Touch
Still no sign of an update here in the UK.

The announcement by MDK on 5th October stated "As always upgrades will get rolled out to all users in a staged fashion. We are starting the upgrade slowly and gradually rolling it out to all users over the next week". The week is now up.

We now have additonal rumours of 2.1.4 updat being on hold because of "a spontaneous re-boot bug" with sideloaded books. It is not unreasonable to ask for some clarification from Kobo. Perhaps MDK can enlighten us what is happening and e.g. when UK users can expect the update?
roycymru is offline   Reply With Quote