View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 07:19 AM   #31
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Hi, yes, I'm very sorry that I couldn't hold my promises here. There's been some sad family business over christmas, so I got very distracted. However, the bad times are about over now, so I hope to get back to work on this. I really recommend to look at dpavlin's codebase in the meantime, but hopefully, I'll find time over the weekend to properly include the relevant changes. Thank you all for the ongoing interest in this :-)
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote