View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 07:25 PM   #4
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I tend to agree with one of the comments to the initial article, why in the world hasn't Allan Dean Foster (I have his two Star Wars books, btw, both in paper and ebook) sued Disney? I would have thought that would be the first thing that he did when it became clear that Disney had no intention in paying him. Of course, it simply could be that the court cost of suing Disney is more than the royalties involved. Those books have been out a long while and I would be surprised if we are talking large sums of money. Of course, you can include court cost in lawsuits.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote