View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 11:35 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Personally I would just put all my pdfs into a "Hidden" folder and not have the stock software see them at all. (actually I let the stock software see only a few files) A hidden folder is one that the name begins with a dot/period like .PDFs, Koreader can be set to see hidden files. To make a hidden folder, using windows explorer, you just put a dot/period at the beginning of the name and at the end. The one at the end will disappear leaving you with the hidden folder. Any sub-folders, to a hidden folder, will also be hidden from the stock processing.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote