View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 05:05 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTC View Post
Here's are a few suggestions. I am not sure how easy they are.

First, to explain: I keep wanting to use the 'local folder' cloud storage instead of the CC connection. All my devices have enough room for my entire library, and I already have cloud synchronization of various other directories set up. I would love to just be able to add things and they'd magically get on my device after a slight delay, or I push the widget labeled 'Sync' if I want them sooner.

[...]
Moderator Notice
Discussion moved to its own thread.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote