View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 10:34 AM   #12
max99
Addict
max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG, PW
it's completely blank....i've had the screen looks like yours already when there's no files in a directory.

usually i can sort the problem by pressing the back button so it's not a fatal bug or anything.

what i've found so far with cool reader is it handles text files rather better than kindle. it seems to format large paragraphs better. mobi stuff gets corrupted a bit tho with missing pictures and links.

i haven't tried an epub book yet.
max99 is offline   Reply With Quote