View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 04:40 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
A friend has asked for a recommendation on an e-reader to buy for his girlfriend. I don't even own one. I'm happy with my older IPAQs and SmartPhone, but she wants a dedicated e-reader. I know it's personal preference, but does anyone want to make a suggestion?

Thanks.
As bad as coosing any really personal item.
Tech level?
Own a computer and want to use it with the device or only use only the device.
Primary reading use (wants near full size PDF's?) or reflowable media.
What existing Library does it need to be compatible with (no DRM jailbreak required)?
Sources of additional material?
Smallest screen acceptable.
Color or E-Ink?

Not simple
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote