Thread: Series problem
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 12:22 AM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Well...wouldn't this be better asked in the Calibre forum? I have NO idea what Calibre tags do/don't do, and I suspect many others don't, either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Those are metadata lines for Calibre. Aldiko won't use them.
FYI - Aldiko Customer Support- Book series

Quote:
Starting from version 3.0.32, the Aldiko app supports Calibre series and series index. A lot of you . . .
=============================
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray View Post
No matter what I do, when I import the books into Aldiko, they do not show as a Collection. I have the latest version of Aldiko, which is supposed to support the "calibre:series" metadata.
@jgray - if you've not already done so, I suggest you ask Aldiko ==>> Aldiko Customer Support - Requests

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 04-21-2017 at 01:39 AM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote