View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 05:20 AM   #4
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulpmeister View Post
Hi Matthias

Just enter Orczy in the search box, hit Search, and there it is. It wasn't created by me, but by Harry T in 2010. (There are not many Orczy books in the Kindle library.) If that doesn't work I will happily email you a copy of my own version.

Just looking, I see that I wrote above, "I have posted..." when actually Harry T posted the first one. But I did make my own "house style" version for myself, which is in my Calibre Library, and I assumed I'd posted that one.

It would be interesting to see the original magazine stories!
I imagine they might have some interesting illustrations. I have a book that collects 5 of H.G. Wells books which contains the original illustrations. Not sure if he published first in a magazine format or went directly to book format but it's still something to see.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote