View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 09:32 PM   #3
Pulpmeister
Wizard
Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Hi Matthias

Just enter Orczy in the search box, hit Search, and there it is. It wasn't created by me, but by Harry T in 2010. (There are not many Orczy books in the Kindle library.) If that doesn't work I will happily email you a copy of my own version.

Just looking, I see that I wrote above, "I have posted..." when actually Harry T posted the first one. But I did make my own "house style" version for myself, which is in my Calibre Library, and I assumed I'd posted that one.

It would be interesting to see the original magazine stories!

Last edited by Pulpmeister; 11-01-2019 at 09:35 PM.
Pulpmeister is online now   Reply With Quote