View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 12:54 AM   #276
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/iPhone 6 Plus/iPad mini
I'm glad to hear that Lisa Lutz fought back and got her ebook released around the same time as the paper edition--in fact, I might just go buy it because of that, even though her constant use of footnotes drives me nuts. Her books aren't easy to read with an ebook reader. I wonder if it would be easier with the 600.

Now, if only Jodi Picoult would do the same thing...I read somewhere (can't think of where) that she wasn't too happy about the delay, either.
wallflower75 is offline   Reply With Quote