View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 01:38 PM   #33
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Straven View Post
I take sticky-pad type notes, not law-school type notes, and I need to be able to refer to them when walking around, not at my desk. Maybe a 3rd party developer might write an "app for that" for more serious note-taking.
Xornal may be what you are looking for, see Xournal on the DR-800 - will it work? This isn't working on the actual device yet, but looks like it will soon.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote