View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 12:25 PM   #6
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, Marvin 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by democrite View Post
Hello chrisridd,

thanks for the wonderful plugins. I noticed with 10.10.2 I believe, Quicklook no longer shows a cover. Maybe you could take a look sometime?
Yes, you're right - I noticed it too.

I can't see what's happening though - the code's returning an image correctly, just the web preview isn't showing it up.

There are a couple of similar observations on the Apple dev forums. I'll keep looking and keep you posted.

Thanks for the bug report!
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote