View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 05:39 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
So far I've been able to make books for the Sony reader.

Now I'm doing the unfinished works of a writer, who died before he was able to publish his works.

Many bookstores sell his works in a collection,kind of like bound together.

I know in the sony there is 'collections' too, Ijust don't see how to create one.

anyone has an idea how to?

Thanks!

Open the Sony's ebook Library.

At the very bottom left of your computer screen there is a plus sign (+). Clicking on that will allow you to create a collection with a name of your choosing.

If you have your Sony synched (as I do ) -- but many Sony owners don't care for this feature! -- then the collection Title and the books in it will be copied over to your Reader when you plug it into your computer.

Your Title can be anything of your choosing: an author's works or even a genre title if you read many books in a specific genre and like to keep them organized (as I do).

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote