Thread: Baen Authors
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 02:12 PM   #23
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
I had a look at the hammer's slammers series, which looks really cool. Lois Mcmaster Bujold's Vorkosigan saga also looks really good too. I like the of Zahn's cobra books, and Raj Whitehall by David Drake and S.M. Stirling looks epic. I found David Weber really boring, and hated John Ringo, along the lines of everyone else's protests, added to the fact that the actual writing itself stinks. Any other suggestion? I do like military sf, and fantasy. I do not like Elizabeth Moon's Paksenarrion books, as I just could not get into them. I do like other epic/military fantasy though.
Well earlier Jerry Pournelle was recommended; specifically you want to look at his Codominium books.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote