View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #5
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Was the Verizon SIM already activated? The challenge is in getting Verizon/Sprint to activate SIM cards for non-Verizon/Sprint iPads.
Actually, I think it does not matter. You just need to bring your device and say that you want the no contract plan. They just want your money and monthly pay, so no reason for say no. Of course, we are talking about new ones, which are carrier independent.

Now, my Mini retina is Tmobile. My old Mini is Verizon. So I just took the Verizon Wireless SIM, stopped the automatic monthly refilled and activated the 200 MB free with Tmobile. The idea is travel with the new Mini and the Verizon micro SIM. If I have no reception or ran out of the 200MB (unlikely, most hotels or places give you some type of free wifi) I just swapped it and activate the Verizon one.

Anyway, I think that Apple's move of making the 4G chip universal, will bring more competition between carriers.

;-)
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote