View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 09:34 AM   #626
fonzie4msg
Connoisseur
fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: k3gb (3g)
Hmm .. big Problem ...
I installed all the prerequesites including the dev keys. After that i tried to start the kual launcher but its "not registered as a test device"

i reinstalled the dev keys .. and it worked. BUT after hitting "quit" and trying to rerun the kual launcher, the problem is reproduced ...."not registered as a test device"

-edit- my k3 not registered or anything. I reinstalled the devs again and no progress. not even for one time the applications is running

Last edited by fonzie4msg; 03-30-2013 at 09:43 AM.
fonzie4msg is offline   Reply With Quote