View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #28
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
LOL, I agree with you and that was said a little tongue in cheek. My point really was that if we're to have a US book in a horizon-broadening category, I'd like to see it distinctive for pushing the envelope in a direction other than geographical.
I think that's a worthy goal. (and by the way, I don't know if it makes much difference but I slightly edited my last post right before you posted)

It will be interesting to see what we come up with as the group of nominations that come from having this as a region. I'm mulling some possibilities as we speak...
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote