View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #217
ragnevi
ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pocketbook 622, iPad 3 and Galaxy Note 2
Then I hate the comparision between reading, playing games or watching film or television shows.
There are really bad books, written just for entertainment and there are movies that has changed my life forever.

For example, I don't like Jean Genets Querelle, but i loved Fassbinders filmed version of it. I hate the Sooky Stackhouse books, but the television show True Blood could be something of the best ever made for TV. Skyrim was a bigger culture experience for me than any other theaterplay I saw last year.
ragnevi is offline   Reply With Quote