View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 11:20 AM   #4
Lazer
Groupie
Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I've heard good things about WordPress. I've had a web page up for about six months and it has absolutely helped my sales –but I don't sell from the website. Since I designed my pages using Apples native iWeb I ended up choosing Rage web hosting (http://www.ragesw.com/webhosting.php) since it's more Mac compatible. I think I'm paying about $12 a month for it if I recall.

I found the process rather simple and have logged 116 web hits this month.

TL
Lazer is offline   Reply With Quote